For the preparation and presentation of a paper please consider the following points:
- Please have a short preliminary discussion with the chairman of your session 15 minutes before the beginning of the session and test your presentation as well
- Technical assistance of the organizer is available
- Check visibility (contrast, size of text and graphics) of the transparencies or beamer projection for your presentation in advance. Technical assistance of the organizer is available
- The colour, contrast and the brightness you see on your laptop is never the same at the wall using a beamer over a distance of 20 m.
- The size of a logo is of minor importance compared to the size of the text field.
- Speak clearly and remember, the English language is not necessarily the home language of everybody from the audience.
- The audience will appreciate all your efforts.